Come to our Glad to be GAAD Event

CH
Carin Headrick
Thu, Apr 25, 2024 10:39 PM

Hi everybody:
Since Global Accessibility Awareness Day is also in May, instead of having our meeting at the usual time, we wanted to invite everybody to our Global Accessibility Awareness Day event "Glad to be GAAD" On May 16 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. All the details can be found on the events page in the community (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/events/340-glad-to-be-gaad-2024). I've also attached a calendar invite to this message. Hope to see you there.
Carin

Hi everybody: Since Global Accessibility Awareness Day is also in May, instead of having our meeting at the usual time, we wanted to invite everybody to our Global Accessibility Awareness Day event "Glad to be GAAD" On May 16 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. All the details can be found on the events page in the community (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/events/340-glad-to-be-gaad-2024). I've also attached a calendar invite to this message. Hope to see you there. Carin
CH
Carin Headrick
Thu, May 9, 2024 8:46 PM

Hi. It appears that I messed up the link to the event that I sent out by email at the end of April. Please use this link to attend the "Glad to be GAAD" event next Thursday at noon.

https://d2l.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__QgjP0I4RK6yDG3n4qVSMQ

Please register there so you will get a calendar invite with credentials that will work properly.

Hoping to see you all there next Thursday!

Carin

From: Carin Headrick
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 6:39 PM
To: d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com
Subject: Come to our Glad to be GAAD Event

Hi. It appears that I messed up the link to the event that I sent out by email at the end of April. Please use this link to attend the "Glad to be GAAD" event next Thursday at noon. https://d2l.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__QgjP0I4RK6yDG3n4qVSMQ Please register there so you will get a calendar invite with credentials that will work properly. Hoping to see you all there next Thursday! Carin From: Carin Headrick Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 6:39 PM To: d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com Subject: Come to our Glad to be GAAD Event Hi everybody: Since Global Accessibility Awareness Day is also in May, instead of having our meeting at the usual time, we wanted to invite everybody to our Global Accessibility Awareness Day event "Glad to be GAAD" On May 16 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. All the details can be found on the events page in the community (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/events/340-glad-to-be-gaad-2024). I've also attached a calendar invite to this message. Hope to see you there. Carin