VoiceOver and Discussion

RJ
Renee Judd
Thu, Apr 13, 2023 2:53 PM

Good morning! A student in our system navigates D2L with VoiceOver on an iPad. She seems to be unable to reply to classmates. I have verified that, visually, she has the “Reply to Thread” button. Do you know if any problems with that functionality and VoiceOver?
Thank you,
srj

S. Renee Judd, Ph.D.
System Administrator, LITS
National Louis University
rjudd@nl.edu

Good morning! A student in our system navigates D2L with VoiceOver on an iPad. She seems to be unable to reply to classmates. I have verified that, visually, she has the “Reply to Thread” button. Do you know if any problems with that functionality and VoiceOver? Thank you, srj -- S. Renee Judd, Ph.D. System Administrator, LITS National Louis University rjudd@nl.edu
CH
Carin Headrick
Thu, Apr 13, 2023 3:16 PM

I am not aware of a problem with that.

I just did it with the phone. I don't have access to an iPad. I'll see if I can find someone who does.

Carin

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Judd RJudd@nl.edu
Sent: April 13, 2023 10:53 AM
To: Carin Headrick Carin.Headrick@D2L.com; Day, Kathy via d2l-a11y-group d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com
Subject: VoiceOver and Discussion

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of D2L. Do not respond to, click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning! A student in our system navigates D2L with VoiceOver on an iPad. She seems to be unable to reply to classmates. I have verified that, visually, she has the “Reply to Thread” button. Do you know if any problems with that functionality and VoiceOver?
Thank you,
srj

S. Renee Judd, Ph.D.
System Administrator, LITS
National Louis University
rjudd@nl.edu

I am not aware of a problem with that. I just did it with the phone. I don't have access to an iPad. I'll see if I can find someone who does. Carin -----Original Message----- From: Renee Judd <RJudd@nl.edu> Sent: April 13, 2023 10:53 AM To: Carin Headrick <Carin.Headrick@D2L.com>; Day, Kathy via d2l-a11y-group <d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com> Subject: VoiceOver and Discussion CAUTION: This email originated from outside of D2L. Do not respond to, click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Good morning! A student in our system navigates D2L with VoiceOver on an iPad. She seems to be unable to reply to classmates. I have verified that, visually, she has the “Reply to Thread” button. Do you know if any problems with that functionality and VoiceOver? Thank you, srj -- S. Renee Judd, Ph.D. System Administrator, LITS National Louis University rjudd@nl.edu
RJ
Renee Judd
Thu, Apr 13, 2023 3:18 PM

Thank you! And if you could let me know what is their browser if they get it to work.
srj

Beware External Email - Think Before You Act

rjudd@nl.edu mailto:rjudd@nl.edu

Thank you! And if you could let me know what is their browser if they get it to work. srj On 4/13/23, 10:16 AM, "Carin Headrick" <Carin.Headrick@D2L.com <mailto:Carin.Headrick@D2L.com>> wrote: Beware External Email - Think Before You Act I am not aware of a problem with that. I just did it with the phone. I don't have access to an iPad. I'll see if I can find someone who does. Carin -----Original Message----- From: Renee Judd <RJudd@nl.edu <mailto:RJudd@nl.edu>> Sent: April 13, 2023 10:53 AM To: Carin Headrick <Carin.Headrick@D2L.com <mailto:Carin.Headrick@D2L.com>>; Day, Kathy via d2l-a11y-group <d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com <mailto:d2l-a11y-group@lists.d2l.com>> Subject: VoiceOver and Discussion CAUTION: This email originated from outside of D2L. Do not respond to, click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Good morning! A student in our system navigates D2L with VoiceOver on an iPad. She seems to be unable to reply to classmates. I have verified that, visually, she has the “Reply to Thread” button. Do you know if any problems with that functionality and VoiceOver? Thank you, srj -- S. Renee Judd, Ph.D. System Administrator, LITS National Louis University rjudd@nl.edu <mailto:rjudd@nl.edu>